As you can see it broke the door. This was an interior hollow core door and instead of having a solid wood frame it only had a thin fiber board frame.
I found another door that would fit the opening and finally got it hung, along with one for the other end of the coop.
I thought I took a picture of the frame after I painted it, but if I really did I can't find it.
I put on the tarp I bought for it and a piece of shade cloth along the west side. I still need to paint the doors. I also need to fill in under the corner of the frame and level up the ground on the inside.
Then I need to make a divider wall in the center. Just never enough hours in a day.