My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Around the Garden

pots of flowers
I have put some pots of flowers in mom's front entry, snapdragons, calendula, petunias

Her climbing red rose is blooming.

red rose
















lettuce & red mustard in the hoop house




The red leaved mustard is bolting, but the mixed lettuces are still doing OK.








about 40 potted tomatoes
a 'few' more tomatoes




















the junk pile
I have been working on the junk pile out back. On the other side of the rock wall to the right is a garden area that I made a long time ago. It's been abandoned a few years now due to javilina issues.












back garden

I' hauling pallets to fence it off from the pigs. Then at least some of the tomatoes will go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment