My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring is Coming!

Granny Smith apple blossom
Oh dear, it's been forever since I made a post here! Well here are some pictures from my house about the middle of March. Since Mom sleeps late most mornings I go over to my place and work for awhile.


Cecile Brunner
I have the climbing sport, the branches are about 7-8 ft








I adore my Cecile Brunner rose. The dainty pink buds are very fragrant. I have the climbing sport and it has grown huge, with branches 7-8 feet tall. The original plant was introduced in 1881 according to this article.
























Creekside garden





The garlic and snap peas were doing well.









No comments:

Post a Comment