My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last Day of the Year 12/31/19


So this is how we started the morning. Freya is about as crazy as Loki. 

It was a dark grey cold day.  9:00 and no sun. Mmmm. Not supposed to rain today. Mmmmm. Those look a little like snow clouds.....




I was originally going to process excess cockerels this morning but it was way too cold. Instead I got some laundry and housekeeping done. Did some errands. 


Yesterday’s eggs. Things are picking up. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I appreciate the turning of the year. Not only the end of the year but the end of a decade. 2019 was certainly not the best year I ever had. I am looking forward to a new year, with new ideas, new plans, new things to try out, new friends to meet (and seeing old ones!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment