My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Farmer Friday


The Tom turkey I’m fostering for a bit. First up after chores was cutting wood and he would gobble whenever I ran the saw. 

Lola is a sweet little girl. Her future is currently undecided but she is settling in well. 

Spent time moving rocks and digging out weed trees. Then it was time to take Giotto to the vets because he has another ear infection. 

I came home from the vets office and picked and packed veg.  Then delivered to Superior. Then came home and did chores. 

Making some progress over here. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I really appreciate the nice warm day and the easy availability of the vet I’m using. They are usually able to get us in quick and are good with Giotto. 





No comments:

Post a Comment