My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Catching Up


Digger eating a stuffed hoof in the kid pen and being calm. 
My phone did die and it took a bit to get a new one so not many pictures yet. 

Sometimes things are slow because I’ve been keeping my 2 yr old grandson while his mom works nights. 


Some days he helps with farm chores 


Some days it’s work keeping Digger from knocking him down trying to play with him

I did get a small garden bed prepped and planted

We’ve had odd weather. October tends to be a dry month yet this year we’ve had a fair amount of rain. 

Midnight being cute with a little bantam chicken 

Lots of things have been happening. I’ll update more soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment