My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, April 26, 2019

4/26/19


I spent the morning putting shade cloth up. I think Giotto approves. About a minute later the chickens in the big house were sounding off and Giotto started growling and sniffing the air. I didn’t see anything and started to open the gate when he lunged for it. I got his collar just in time. He was in full bore growling and barking. A coyote on the opposite hill broke cover and ran over the top of the ridge. Good boy Giotto!!


I got some tomatoes put in. 


It was hot so I went inside and tackled my desk. 


After 2 hours I can almost find it. 


65 eggs today. Wowza. I’m going to need two buckets if they keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment