My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Few Things Done


So on Sunday I painted at our local art fest. 2x2’ board. Not quite done here. 


My thornless red flowered locust is blooming.  They smell so good. 


I think it’s at least 15’ tall now.  That fence is 6’. Only been in the ground about 3 years or so. 


I did get the bolting kale and chard out and planted some squash in its place.  


Today in between short bursts of rain I set some posts and got some tomatoes put in. The chickens enjoyed the lambs quarters   

No comments:

Post a Comment