My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Busy Weekend



Lancinato (dinosaur kale) for market. 

I also had a Buttercup squash, garlic chives, basil 

The drillers came and flattened out the space for the water tank. 

Farmer girl got some ladder time putting up some more plywood  on the shed.  When I took this picture I noticed her hair was down and made her go put it in a pony tail. 

I did get some flowers planted. I taught a friend how to process her meat birds. I put out grit and oyster shell for the chickens. My son came by and helped troubleshoot what was wrong with my plucker and ordered the new plug I need to fix it.  So in a week or two I’ll be able to process a good number of cockerels.   I just didn’t pictures of things. 

#appreciation
Today just appreciating how things are moving along 




No comments:

Post a Comment