My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Cherry Tomatoes

 
This years cherry tomatoes are off to a slow start but have begun trickling in. This is Gold Rush. 

 
Black Cherry
 Principe Borhgesi
Snow White
 
 Chocolate Pear
   
Blue Cream
 
Pandorino
 
Red Currant

I'm still waiting for the first ripe Yellow Pear. 

1 comment:

  1. How neat. :) Even for those with short seasons that are better served by planting "cherry styled" tomatoes, they come in a huge range of fun.

    ReplyDelete