My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Farmer Friday

 
Today was a long day!  Pulled some pretty baby leeks today. 
   
Dug a rainbow of potatoes, blue, red, yellow, purple. 
 
Took forever to pick enough cherry tomatoes to fill all my prepaid orders in Superior. Sorry Globe, there aren't any left!  Maybe next week. They are just really slow to ripen this year. 
Lots of kale and some chard this week. I didn't take a picture today but I picked about 80 pounds of squash.   

No comments:

Post a Comment