My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Testing

Gosling hatched 6-19-17
 
I just uploaded an app that allows me to make blog posts from my phone. So maybe now I'll post more often. 

Look at that baby!  A little Toulouse gosling hatched yesterday. A friend asked me to hatch some eggs for her. Only one was viable. Hatching geese in an incubator is more complicated than duck or chicken eggs so I was holding my breath that it would make it. I'm so glad it did. 

When I realized only one egg was developing I added 3 duck eggs to keep it company. They should hatch next weekend so it won't be alone for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment