My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Superior Farmers Market Dec 2016
Last fall was a much better time for produce and eggs than this fall has been! Last year I had beets, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli as well as an assortment of greens. This year I wasn't able to protect seedlings from birds, bugs and squirrels in July, August and September when things needed to be planted. So part of the winters work is to make more hoops and buy more row covers to help keep hungry critters out!




No comments:

Post a Comment