My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Just a Sunday


An almost ripe Principe Borghese. Yum tomato season is almost here. 

Posie’s twins are almost as big as she is. 


A friend gave me the drum of an old dryer and I painted it. Going to use it as a planter. 
Spent the morning mucking goat pens. I put the waste hay and straw in the chicken pens. 

They love scratching in it for seeds and fly larvae


Midnight is too fast for the camera

I cleaned up some of this mess. Forgot to take an after pic. 


Played with the new kids   And my son and his family stopped by to see the new babies too. Discovered my oldest grandson is now taller than his dad. 

#appreciation
Just appreciating a nice day, the abundance I have and how at least some things are coming together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment