My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

More Shed Progress


On Friday I started taking apart the old tool cabinet on my back porch so I could recycle the peg board. 

I finished the work bench and added some peg board to the back. 

The other piece of peg board went on the back wall. 

I put up brackets to put a shelf up above and began rounding up, sorting out and putting away my accumulation of tools. And I’m not done yet!

I’m still looking for more boards to finish that top section but in the meantime I used the shorter ones I do have for the bottom part. Soooo close to done!

#appreciation
Today again I appreciate all the people that send building materials my way!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment