My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Patchwork Shed


I scrounged up a few more boards long enough to fill the upper wall space. Contemplating a window from that old plexiglass 



Boards that were too short for the other wall are long enough for this space. 

Got a good amount of it done today. I also painted the inside of the door white. Still contemplating work space arrangement and storage on the inside. Spent the hottest part of the afternoon on YouTube looking at tool storage builds and getting ideas. 

#appreciation
Today I appreciate extra time at home to work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment