My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, March 26, 2021

Farmer Friday


I put 91 eggs in the incubator. 


Posie’s udder is lop sided because the kids drink more from one side than the other. So I milk out the full side in the evening. 

The chickens were telling me all about the wind when I went out there this morning 

I planted some calendula, alyssum and pansies. 

Baby ducks growing fast

Some of the Nankin chicks 

Check out the size of that spinach leaf
Romanesco broccoli 

The broccoli all trimmed up with a head of cabbage 


Besides salad mix I picked kale


And Swiss chard 



And had to glue my glasses back together again. 









#appreciation
Today I appreciate my glasses were an easy fix with some super glue


No comments:

Post a Comment