|east wall , trim try on for size|
Stapled wire on the east wall, cut and fit the trim boards to go over them, then took them off to paint them.
|mmmm there is something wrong with this picture|
Did any of you notice that something might be wrong with the inside of the back wall in this picture from yesterday?
|East wall with trim|
Some other fiddly bits are that I added 1/4" hardware cloth over the window openings. Cut and painted the trim boards to go around the vent. Need to decide what I"m doing around the inside of the window openings. Put the trim boards back on the east side when the paint was dry. Just before dark I got the center rafter put on but by then it was getting too dark to take a picture.
I don't think it's going to be chicken ready by this weekend. In which case I may try bringing broody mamma into the little crate in the house so I can give her the chicks when they hatch. Then move them all into the coop as soon as it's done.
Back to the day job tomorrow, so probably not much progress to be made the next few days, we shall see.