My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

1/7/2021


Well. I didn’t really get to cross anything off the list except firewood. I stayed up waaay too late last night and slept in this morning. I did get some dishes and laundry done. I cut and filled a couple wood boxes and Farmer Girl did the rest. I decided I probably don’t need feed until tomorrow. 

I got two fig trees planted. 


But the ground is so dry and hard I had to fill up the hoes with water so I can finish tomorrow. Maybe. 

I did put some more eggs in the incubator. And Farmer Girl and I worked on dismantling the things in the way of fixing the bath tub drain.  And then it was dark. Time for fire and dinner. 

#appreciation
Today I appreciate that I was able to just chill and relax a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment