My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Bambi Had A Swollen Jaw

 


Poor Bambi! Her jaw was all swollen up the other day. At first I thought maybe she had a bad tooth or something happened with her mouth, but she was eating and drinking fine. So I think what happened was she got stung by a wasp or bee, there have been a lot of them around the water buckets lately.


And now most of the swelling is gone, just a little hard knot right on her jaw. I think it will be gone in a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment