My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Farmer Friday 8/16/2024 take 2

 
Some tomatoes still coming in but still a lot of grasshopper and fruit fly damage. The Japanese eggplants are starting to take off and a little trickle of chilies.



The wildlife in AZ likes to come inside to visit.



Lemon Spice Jalapeno


Poor Bambi her jaw was swollen; since it didn't seem to slow down her eating or drinking I think she got stung by a bee or wasp. Her tongue is out here because I just put out minerals and she is licking them up.



Just a little bit of this week around here.. Sometimes I can't remember everything that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment