My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, July 2, 2022

To Market to Market


Eggs

Goat Milk Soap 

Goat Milk Lotion 

Found a few small tomatoes 

Swiss chard

Had a lovely time at the Globe-Miami Farmers Market this morning. Sold out of some lotion scents. 


The goats cracked me up this afternoon. That’s Digger going to explore the hill pen. Bashful’s pen and Posie’s pen have line of sight to that area and they immediately began “telling” on him!

This afternoon made a batch of lotion and did some laundry and dishes then all the usual chores. And now, again it’s way past my bedtime.  Zzzzzzz. 




No comments:

Post a Comment