My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday Monday 5/18/2020


I had to work this morning then got the mail on the way home.  Opening up the sweetest Mothers Day card ever! From my younger daughter  and her girls. 

I have been meaning to split this pot of day lilies for awhile. 

So I do that this evening. 

I potted up 18 starts, planted 4 or 5 clumps in random places and repotted a clump back in the big pot it was all growing in. 


Also in today’s mail, some more seeds. Now just waiting on my sweet potato plants to get here. 

#appreciation
Today I appreciated all my customers that wore their masks into the store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment