My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, December 22, 2023

Day 2: Twelve Days of 2023

                                

If you missed yesterday's post I decided to recap this year by doing a post for each month of the year so this is Februrary 2023.   Above are Esmarelda's twins, Jupiter and Aries, doing well.

Christmas Evie was so cute!



                                           

Digger discovered his first tarantula. I have no idea why one was out in February




Started loads of tomato plants.


My indoor seed starting area in case you are curious.



                                

My Farmer Boy came to visit for a bit.

It was totally crazy weather.



And so of course Bambi decided to have her triplets




And then to top off everything else, I had a broken pipe underneath my bathroom floor. So the water to the house was shut off for about a week, while I had bottle babies and Farmer Boy to tend to.... Very crazy and stressful.









No comments:

Post a Comment