My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, February 21, 2020

Farmer Friday 2/21/2020


So first I this morning I broke a hose bib and couldn’t get the van of hue pen no matter what I tried. So I got the can opener and opened it from the bottom. 

Flowers for market. 


This space sure needs a tidy up. 

That’s better. Took most of the afternoon. 

I cleaned up the big pots and found one sprouting hollyhocks so planted them out. 


And I planted one blue potato in each of the big pots. 

I have a bigger bag of red potatoes to plant. Just trying to decide where there’s the least chance of nematodes. FB tells me that last year on this date I posted it was snowing. This year just cold and grey with wind. Supposed to rain tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment