My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Simply Sunday 2/9/2020


Changing birds around. This section all ready for new occupants. 


And here they are checking out their new space. 


And I caught this girl laying an egg. 

I finished cleaning up this pile. 


The silkies were not impressed. 

Sort of level and kind of square. 

Now take this coop apart and move it over there. 

Putting it back together. 

Oops need a little repair. 

Halfway done. I did get finished but forgot to take a picture. Time to do evening chores. 


Checking out this cockerel. He stands a bit funny because one of his legs is crooked. But it doesn’t stop him from breeding hens. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I really appreciated the warm sunshine. It was so satisfying to get some of that junk moved and another coop set up. 








No comments:

Post a Comment