My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Farmer Friday 3/6/2020


So this frame is pretty tweaked. 

So I framed up a stud wall for the far end to help bring things together. 


This one stud was twisted at the end so I had to unscrew it while I put the blocks down the center. That helped take out most of the twist. 


So all stood up, plumb and screwed down. 


Mmmm. The frame is more tweaked than it looked. I will have to think about what to do now. 


The peas are beginning to sprout. 

The Nankin cherrys are starting to bloom. 

Time to work on the hill pen and get it ready for new additions. Pulled down the shredding tarps. 


I took out the chicken roosts and the old next box. 


I moved some dirt around. It’s not level but at least the step down isn’t so steep. 

I cut out a couple mesquites with really vicious thorns. 

Still a bunch of stuff to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment