My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

New Additions 3/10/2020


I picked up Fireball and Posey yesterday. They are not too sure about Giotto!

They’ve been hanging out in the highest, steepest part of the pen, as far away from Giotto as they can get. Here Loki cat is hiding in the brush.  While Posey seems curious but not too concerned, Fireball is not liking it at all. 

It started raining and they followed me to the shed   Posey ate a little hay while Fireball was giving Giotto the evil eye from the door way. When the rain quite they went out to give the dog and cat the once over. 



#appreciation
I’m really appreciating divine timing. If friends hadn’t been at my house just as I got there with the goats I’m not sure I could have gotten them penned by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment