My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

WoooHoo Wednesday 3/4/2020


So actually on Tuesday I worked on moving some of the junk. 

I did that partly by moving these little pens up to the back to help protect some plants when the chickens get loose. 

And mmmm.  I guess the cats were going to have mouse tea. You know I took the mouse out and put in fresh water just to come back later to find the mouse was back. 

Then today Loki brought in a squirrel. I came home from the lumber yard to discover he lost it in the house. And Giotto was trying to find it. Needless to say the living room is now a bigger wreck than it was. 

I made a run over the mountain to the big lumber store and got some supplies to start on the shed. 

Treated 4x4s on top of the blocks. 


And the floor begins to take shape. I am going to have to shim some spots to get really level but that’s for tomorrow, time to feed the chickens.  

I don’t think anybody knows how excited I am to get this done. I’m so looking forward to getting my tools organized and having space to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment