My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday 3/5/2020


All the decking on the shed  Ready to paint and I have everything but a roller pan. So a trip to the store. 

Spring is springing, poppies everywhere. 


Two coats of oops exterior paint I had on hand. 

Now to move a junk pile. 


Mmm. That’s not a good thing. That pipe should be attached to that frame. 

Can I just walk the frame across the yard?  


A little bit at a time. 

Up on the floor 

The high winds we’ve had this past year have some damage. I took this flange off and beat it back down sort of flat. Another trip to the store. I decided to use lag screws to fasten the frame down to the floor. 


Mmmm. This leg is severely bent. I tried standing on it. I tried using a clamp. Finally I took it off and stuck it in a hole on the truck bed and put a pipe in it and tried to bend it back out. I bent the pipe real good but not this leg. Got my big iron bar and that worked. Finally got that leg screwed down.  And then it was time to deliver eggs and do chores. 

#appreciation
I am sooo appreciating a friend that gave me a whole bag of hardware that I’m going to need for my shed project. 





No comments:

Post a Comment