My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

The whole week! 3/1/2020


Wow I can’t believe it’s been a whole week since I posted. I got this little coop moved and reset. 


I started working on clearing up this area where I want to put a shed. 

On Friday I had an over achieving duck. 


The arugula is beginning to bloom so I will just let make some seed. 

I picked some flowers for market. 


Had a nice time at market Saturday morning. 


Saturday afternoon the cats planted themselves. 


Sunday back to work on the shed space. 

Digging out trees. 

And more trees. 

I finally cut one out. 


Stakes and string. I dug al those boulders out last week. 


Setting pads and getting them level is tedious 


Pads are set


Now to add the blocks. Still need to level some up and probably need about three more caps to bring things up.  



And now figuring out the wood I need to buy.  I’m thinking a trip to the lumber store is in the near future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment