My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, June 17, 2022

Farmer Friday


Dreamed all night this little guy didn’t make it. I was almost afraid to touch him when I got up because it looked like he hadn’t moved all night. A little weak but alive. And after 1 1/2 ounces of milk pretty frisky. 

Doing the usual morning chores. And there are Midnight’s twins in with Chocolate and Gazelle. I put them back where they belonged. 


They did it again so I just put Midnight back in the pen. So far things are good. 

Got caught up on processing eggs, just 3 days behind. 

Little goat was hungry after his nap. 


Made deliveries to Superior. Did chores. Forgot to get a picture of Storm on the milk stand. One side of her udder was getting full and tight. Milked out a pint of colostrum for the bottle baby. 

Another pic just because. 😛

Not sure which one has longer ears! This is bottle baby’s brother. 

Dark thirty when I got done outside and even then probably forgot to water something. 20% chance of rain tonight. Fingers crossed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment