My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wonderful Wednesday


The girls are still a bit suspicious of the puppy but are at least eating even if he’s in the pen, as long as he’s not noisy and doesn’t get too close. 


Early morning watering because I didn’t get here last night. I think I saved most of them. 


Today’s project, make this nematode infested garden space into a goat pen. 

I hauled a lot of the bigger rocks to add to this retaining wall. 

This boy is quite a water dog. 


And likes to play in the mud. 




I think I wore him out. 

Gazelle, the hay hog. 


The mmmm. Bambi, that bulge on your right side is mighty suspicious. (Goats rumens bulge on their left   Babies bulge on their right). 

Puppy is not sure he wants to come out. Tink the cat was just of the picture and he wasn’t too sure what to make of her. 
I did make progress on the new pen and got some more pallets to hopefully finish up the pen tomorrow. And of course did all the usual things… dishes, laundry, feed, water, milk, feed the puppy and the bottle baby and now it’s waaay past my bedtime. Good night 





No comments:

Post a Comment