My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

To Market, To Market


Saturday morning at the Globe-Miami Farmers Market. Of course I was up at 4 to feed little goat and do all the other chores. Then load up and go to market. 

I mostly had Goat Milk Soap and Lotion. Been just a little too busy this week to pick greens or pack up some plants. Maybe next week. 


Little goat was a big hit at market and there was no shortage of baby sitters. 

Came home, fed the baby, unpacked the car, took care of some paperwork, ate lunch, fed the baby, started to do chores when the storm hit. Why do monsoon rains always have to come at milking time.  I ended up milking with girls tied up in their pens. They were not thrilled with the change in routine and we had some spilt milk. 


Put away the milk, fed the baby, edited the video and went to bed. I’m baaaaad. I didn’t even wash dishes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment