My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Monday, June 20, 2022

Sunday & Monday


Sunday was cooler than it has been so little goat spent some time outside with mom

And brother. But mom doesn’t love him like she does his brother. Although she calls for him when I take him back in the house, when he’s out with her she isn’t really interested and she refuses to let him nurse. She is being a good mom but to brother. 


Found a funny looking egg in the nest box. 

And a surprise in the yard. I probably wouldn’t have seen this Western Diamondback except the cat had been messing with it and made it mad. 

Mr. Sweetheart   This little Nankin is the sweetest boy. Jumping up for me to hold him and talk to him every morning. 

I ended up watering by headlight on Sunday. 

Forgot to take pictures but Monday was some potting up of overgrown pepper seedlings, making soap, dishes and laundry, feeding the baby and all the usual feeding, watering and milking. 

Little goat put his self to bed. Good night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment