My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Tuesday and Wednesday


I managed to get some strings tacked up for the Armenian cucumbers. 

I love day lilies. 

Picked a few peppers and garlic chives. Cooked the peppers in some butter and added some cooked chicken. 

And then I added some cream. Yes that is cream that I skimmed off the goat milk and put in the freezer a few months ago. Cold it is so thick you have to scoop it out of the jar. 

Creamy pepper chicken over brown rice. It was yummy 


Wednesday little goat stayed outside with mom and brother all day. 

The worm boxes are ready to harvest some castings. 

These chicks need to be split up and have more space. 

Trying to finish the canopy over the milk stand so we don’t get too wet when it rains. 

Really Latte?

Got some dishes and laundry done and worked both days at my part time job. With all the things going on it’s hard to keep up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment