My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

10/26/19. Saturday


I got these tubs on clearance for about $5 each a long time ago. Just drilled some drain holes in them. I topped them up with fresh compost and added some poles. Two tubs were planted with sweet pea flowers and the other three with Dwarf Grey Sugar peas. 


I spent most of the afternoon in Superior at a Sustainability and Circular Economy presentation which was really interesting with some really yummy food. 

While doing chores I noticed the spaghetti squash is beginning to change color. They will be ready to pick after the stems turn brown. 

Driving has aggravated my shoulder a bit so just going to chill out for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment