My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, October 18, 2019

Farmer Friday 10/18/19


Picking for this afternoon’s delivery. Flowers, herbs, Red Russian kale. 

I spread some of the oldest compost on a garden bed. Then cleaned out a small coop to start a new pile. . 


Whoa. The pillow factory exploded out here.  I sure need to get these pens cleaned up and fresh bedding put down. 


Spent the afternoon clearing out weed trees. Going to need the sawzall for some of them. Shredded up 2 buckets full for the compost pile. Delivered produce to Superior customers, bought feed, came home and collected eggs.  Time for food and bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment