My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, October 4, 2019

Almost Done


I feel like I’m on the home stretch. That section between the chickens pen and the garden is the last fence to put up (for now). 


Of course I need to cut back the cat claw and this yucca is right in my way. 


But I’m almost done. Using my reciprocating Ryobi with a demolition blade. Still tough going. 


Made some compost extract to pour over some ailing plants. More about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment