My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got 'Maters?! april 20, 2009

Got ‘Maters?!


Did a little planting around the place today too. This was just an old wooden box sitting around.  I went to move it and it was disintegrating, so I tacked on a crude trellis, lined it with a recycled heavy duty trash bag and filled it with potting soil.
gardenapril09-0111gardenapril09-0151Here you can see 2 Trombocino squash in the back with 2 Tangerine Gem marigolds in the front. {They are edible and the leaves smell like citrus} In the center is a Texas Tarragon, another edible marigold that smells like licorice.
gardenapril09-0091
little tomato on Imur Prior Beta




No comments:

Post a Comment