My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Gardening Heroes; a Gardening Author Review June 15, 2011

My Gardening Heroes; a Gardening Author Review

I just finished writing a review of what I consider to be the best 4 gardening authors of all time. These would be Gene Logsdon, Rosalind Creasy, Nancy Bubel and Elliot Coleman.
These four authors have done more to shape my thinking and my gardening than almost any others, except perhaps Jean Craighead George’s My Side of the Mountain and Living the Good Life by Helen and Scott Nearing. Perhaps I will write about them another day.
You can read my review at My Gardening Heroes
On another note, the potatoes are sprouting.

The potatoes are sprouting

No comments:

Post a Comment