My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

SLAUGHTER HOUSE October 27, 2009

SLAUGHTER HOUSE

I came home to a slaughter house. 3 big dogs, somebody’s pets! tore open a rabbit pen and killed one of my bucks and injured another one. They got in to the baby chicks and killed most of them. There are only 5 left out of 14 and 2 of them are injured; I”m not too sure they will make it.
The worst thing is that my gun jammed so I couldn’t get even one shot off at them, or they would be dead dogs right now.
Be sure you keep your dogs at home because if they come to my place they aren’t gonna leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment