My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday 11/12/19


An early morning at work. 


After eating lunch I checked out a sale and found a $5 door to replace my back door which has been sagging and trying to come apart. The only way to get it open farther than a crack being to pry it up. 

So I spent the afternoon messing around getting it hung. If you have ever hung a door all by yourself you can imagine the cussing. 


But it’s finally done. Tomorrow I’ll work on getting the trim up to close off the drafts. I am going to miss the warm winter sun shining through the old door with all the glass but beggars can’t be choosy. Maybe this will help keep out the rodents. I know it will cut down on the wind whistling through. 


It was cool and windy all day. The trees are getting naked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment