My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, January 10, 2020

Farmer Friday 1/10/2020


We didn’t have a hard freeze last night but there was some ice so I had to wait awhile for things to warm up and thaw out. 

Well that was strange. A dead pack rat under one of the row covers. 


I picked veggies for tonight’s market and pulled out some weeds for the chickens. 


The arugula is doing pretty good here tho some looks like it might be trying to bolt. Time to plant some more. 

“What do you mean I have to get out of the van?”  Giotto knows when I start doing stuff in the van I’m going to leave. 



2nd Friday market in Superior. Afterwards I stopped in at Wild Cow Art Gallery to visit with friends. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I really appreciated the calm quiet day with lots of warm sunshine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment