My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Throwback Thursday 1/23/2020


New pullet eggs from Jan 20,2019

A Black Copper Marans from Jan 21, 2019. I guess I was still deciding on breeders last January 


January 25, 2019. I was getting the front yard ready for some pens so I could finish moving birds home from my moms house. 
The more things change the more they are the same, eh?  New year, new pullets laying, new egg colors. Never gets old for me. Again it’s January and I’m trying to finish moving out old birds, pick out breeders and get ready for a new season. Again I’m trying to clean up some area and get some things built. Not exactly the same as last year but similar.  Ah the Wheel of the Year turns as it will. 



And today I worked on the new shed area, moving rocks and digging out weed trees. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I appreciate friends and family. I have some good ones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment