My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Farmer Friday 1/31/2020


Wowza! I think that’s the darkest egg I’ve ever had here! Newest laying Black Copper Marans pullet. 

Picked turnips, mustard greens, arugula and herbs. 


Fixed a broken nest box. 

Delivered eggs and veggies to Superior. 

Came home and did chores. Collected a nice basket of eggs. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I’m appreciating all the people I’ve met doing what I do.  



No comments:

Post a Comment