My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Throwback Thursday 1/16/2020


Eggs from Jan 17, 2019



Yesterday’s eggs. Rainbow eggs never get old. 

Giotto looking out his new door. 


Hello girls. 

The stove needs cleaning and the ash bucket is too full so I ran the magnet over the ashes before sprinkling some on the compost pile. Don’t add too much or it will raise the pH too much. 


It was a grey drizzly day. Mostly I hung out with YouTube. I really needed to clean out the car and get ready for a poultry show this weekend but so much for that....

#100daysofappreciation
Today I am appreciating that this year we celebrated my son returning home, instead of saying good bye. I’m also appreciating that we are getting rain and not snow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment