My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Monday, December 2, 2019

And that’s a Monday 12/2/19


I didn’t stop to take pictures today. I worked in the morning then came home and fooled with tarps and pens all afternoon. I’m almost done. Then I spent a long time at dark moving the birds from the temporary kennels in the front yard up to the big chicken house. I have walked at least a half a mile just doing that.  So probably a mile altogether today. 

#100daysofappreciation  so today I really appreciate my health and my body. I’m pretty healthy, take no medications, fairly strong. Aside from some allergies and the occasional aches when I over do, I’m better off than many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment