My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Lazy Wednesday 12/4/19


I’ve been sneezing a lot for a couple of days and last night my head was stopped up and again this morning. I feel ok otherwise so I think it’s just allergies but oh man, no bending over!  So I mostly just piddled a bit today. This is the bed where the Green Wave mustard was that had such bad aphid issues. 


So I planted this tray of chard in between the other things growing in here. 

I raked and loosened up wet packed bedding in some of the pens. Some pens still have some ammonia issues  so I need to get some more dry bedding. Sure wish it was easy to get wood chips here as it was in TX. 


I spent a lot of time watching homesteading videos on YouTube, did some laundry and just laid around. I did go out and deliver eggs. 

#100daysofappreciation Day 8.  Appreciating that my life is fairly flexible. That I can do things or not according to how I feel most days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment