My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday Door Day 12/18/19


My front wall and door have been in bad shape for some time. 
Water runs in when it rains, the bottom of the wall next to the door was rotten. 

I’d been dreading tackling this project for awhile because I knew it was going to be ugly in there. 


And it was. But not quite as bad as I’d feared. The bottom of the post and 2x4s had rotted out but the sill under the wall itself was in good shaped. 

And my friend Clyde came to help. Actually he did most of the work today. 

Getting closer. 

Almost done. Clyde tacked some scrap over a couple cracks for the night. Tomorrow we’ll cut and hang a piece of plywood. 

#100daysofappreciation
Once again I am appreciating kind and generous friends. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment